|ASPIN GROUP | ASPIN FOUNDATIONS | ASPIN CONSULTING | ASPIN PLANT | McGRATTAN PILING|
Apr 2012: Aspin Consulting Link-Up Success
Aspin Consulting (AC) has become a fully-accredited Link-up Supplier to Network Rail and London Underground Ltd.
Successful registration with Achilles and passing the Link-up audit ‘with flying colours’ enables Aspin Consulting to continue to offer a comprehensive and expanding suite of design services across the rail industry and the wider supply chain.
Our Link-up codes cover:
• the design of foundations (conventional, piled) in many materials (including: concrete, steel, timber, fibre composites)
• the design of earthworks and remedial solutions (including: soil nailing, rock anchors, piled walls, ground anchors, slope regrading, gabion walls, drainage)
• the design of structures (including: masonry, metallic, concrete: mass and reinforced)
• the design of structures for OLE and signalling applications (including: cantilevers, gantries, straight posts)
• the design of ancillary railway support structures (including: equipment foundations, equipment support structures, Locs, REBs)
• the design of railway crossings (UTX / URX / OTX, etc) using thrust boring, pipe jacking, etc
• the provision of expert consultancy services (including: geological, geotechnical, structural, Standards review, R&D)
• ground investigation, characterisation and modelling, intrusive investigations, etc
We provide full design and construction support services for foundations, structures and earthworks across construction sectors including rail, highways, retail, building and Local Authority. We have specialist expertise in the design of foundations for signals, OHLE and support structures.
Aspin Consulting can provide a comprehensive, economic and effective design service for Clients. The Aspin Team are experienced in design and build solutions and have innovated several new products into the railway industry. Aspin prides itself on delivering buildable designs which minimise installation costs and reduce construction risks.
Aspin have senior staff with many years’ experience of delivering design and site services for the rail sector and more widely across the Construction industry.
Aspin Group | Aspin Foundations | Aspin Consulting | Aspin Plant | McGrattan Piling
Home | Company | News | Careers | Contact | Rail | Telecommunications | Underpinning | Highways | Waterways | Domestic Foundations | Civils
Copyright © 2013 Aspin® Group Ltd. All rights reserved.