On 17 and 18 September 2015, 12 Aspin Group employees will be cycling 206Km to complete the C2C - Coast to Coast Cycle Ride from Whitehaven to Newcastle to raise money for our chosen charity - Children with Cancer UK.
The team includes, from Aspin Group:
- Paul Johnston, Operations Director
- Steve Lee, Finance Director
- Lee Healey, Sales & Product Development Director
- George Sowerby, Project Planner
- Simon Jackson, Project Manager
- Adam Hoare, Project Manager
- Aidan Brearley, IT Support
- David Keating, Business Development Coordinator
- Paul Stratford, Project Engineer
- Chris Sharp, Structural Engineer
- Calum Flanagan, Operative
and from Pipe & Piling Supplies Ltd:
- Kirsten Adams
More than 10 children and young people are diagnosed with cancer every day in the UK, and Children with Cancer UK are the Ieading nationaI chiIdren's charity dedicated to fighting aII chiIdhood cancers.
Children with Cancer UK fund research, help families, raise awareness, campaign and raise money to help children with cancer across the UK; and Aspin Group are proud to support this charity.